Thursday 25 August 2016

Pieces Mended- The Heartbreak Journal

Still feeling pretty inspired by my theme! Here is this weeks hits!
Wasting my young years- London Grammar
I read an interview with the singer of London Grammar and she spoke about writing this song about a childhood boyfriend, that she was wasting her time one. I completely identified with her and whenever listening to this song I relate to the lyrics and that feeling that your just wasting your time on someone.


Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

This isn't normally the style of music I would go for, but when I heard this song there was something about it I really liked.



Pieces Mended- The Used

One of my favourite ever songs, when I was 16 The Used were my everything and I lived by them. This song has always been special to me, especially the lyric below. I have even wanted it tattooed, not sure what it is about this lyric but it has always been really important to me.



This love with be your downfall- Ellie Goulding

I always liked old skool Ellie Goulding, especially this song. The lyrics are so honest which is something I like in a song.



Ghost- Ella Henderson



That's it for another week of music.

Lots of love
LaurenPearl
xx

No comments :

Post a Comment