Friday 12 August 2016

Justify My Love- The Heartbreak Journal

After I started last week off on such a strong message, I got a bit stuck with where to go next- so many ideas but how to put them on paper! I eventually brain stormed all the songs I am planning on using which gave me a good grounding on what to start on.
Halsey-Ghost
I urge you to go listen to Halsey's album it's amazing!

The Used- Buried Myself Alive


Laura Marling-The Captain and the Hourglass



I decided to have a go at Vanessa's burning tutorial from last week, it was so much fun. The pyromanic in me definitely came out!


Madonna- Justify My Love


Here's a little close up as I managed to strategically burn my page in just the right place.


and here is the next page

Katy Perry- Not like the Movies




Lots of love
LaurenPearl
xx



No comments :

Post a Comment