Tuesday 23 February 2016

The Pink Edition



It's time to revisit color chaos, the ultimate travelling journal experience. We all got very worried as it took a while for Katie's lovely pink journal to get to me. It finally did though and I had so much fun filling some of the pages.



If you follow me on Instagram you'll know that I have embarked on a year long lyric project- Katie's book got number 47 which obviously had to be Aerosmith's song 'Pink' as if there was any other to be used!













I just couldn't get the light for this picture- but I couldn't not include this cutting as Grimes looks all inter-galactic. 




Tag you're it, Julia!

Go check out the other journals here, 


Can't wait to see what Julia has done to my lilac booky.

lots of love
LaurenPearl
xx




2 comments :

  1. EEEEEK. Pink is looking SO GOOD :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, I LOOOOVE your pages so much, especially the pink crayon page. Two of my loves, pink and crayons!

    ReplyDelete