Saturday 6 February 2016

Leave a little sparkle wherever you go


It's finally here the new Get Messy has opened! This season it's Happy! which as I think you will agree is quite a step away from my creepy pages. As it's worked well for my to have a theme within a theme- for happy I'm opting to for Acid Trip.....I'm looking at neon and vivid colours and surreal themes. So although the colour scheme is going to be different from my altered book the surreal feel will remain.

Be prepared for lots of glitter and more crazy filters....you know I love a filter.

This is my new journal, the book is lined which did make me wonder whether I should use it, but then decided the last couple of months I have been working in actual book, what's a couple of lines going to do. I also covered it in stickers because well....they make me happy.












I just got some AMAZING neon chalk pens, which I'm having some fun with. Because you know I needed some marker pens I didn't quite have enough!!


Lots of love,
LaurenPearl 
xx

No comments :

Post a Comment