Sunday 13 December 2015

Your fate is in your hands....

So the season of magic hasn't been very magical for me. I have been suffering from an inspiration block- whether it was the sickness that sucked it out of me or the fact I'm spending most of my life studying. I don't know I'm not as enthusiastic about my work this time around.

So in failure of what to do- I went back to my safe place, practise fancy handwriting to song lyrics.

                      
       

                                
      
          

          

          


I have a special post coming on Tuesday for a secret project I was part of, which was super inspiring.


                                                              Lots of love,
        
                                                                LaurenPearl

   

 

No comments :

Post a Comment