Wednesday 25 November 2015

Ain't going back to Barton Hollow


Hi Gang it's that time again to share some magic, so here's what I have been working on,

First up is the book I found magic in, there is lots of other as I love to read. Recently I read 'The Night Circus' By Erin Morgenstern. If you haven't read it, I can't recommend it enough. I used my favourite quotes below.





So you might have heard me go on about how I have recently stumbled across The Civil Wars- a bit gutted at how late I am to the party and now they have split. Anyway what put me onto them was hearing was the song 'Barton Hollow' after listening to this song I was inspired to do some more spooky art for my book based on the song. When I listen to it, there are so many ideas it conjures up. Go check it out- preferably give it a listen and then look at my take on it.










Still loving all the darkness and creepy vibes!

Lots of love,

LaurenPearl xxx

2 comments :