Thursday 11 June 2015

Thursday adventures!

Hi all,

Short and sweet as I am back home in my little island, but as I did promise to post every Thursday here it is! So through Get Messy our prompt this week has been the get messy game which I will be posting my finished result tomorrow. 

So I thought what to post tonight? There was a conversation through Facebook about I finished and coming back to your art so I thought I would post some pictures of pages I have started and don't seem to have finished yet.





Sorry if the formatting is a bit off, I'm posting from my iPad and I usually use my laptop.

Lots of love

Lauren xxx




3 comments :

  1. SO MUCH COLOR GOODNESS HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're formatting is spot on and I love your marbled page! That could be framed all on its own! <3

    ReplyDelete