Thursday 19 September 2013

Timorous Beasties...


Hi all, sorry it's been a while! It was my birthday last week and while I enjoyed the festivities of going to St.Malo, I couldn't squeeze in an entry.  Lots been happening over the past two weeks, as well as turning 26 I made the big decision to move to London! So in January I will be London bound to hopefully seek my fortune in fabric design. 
As far as printing for LaurenPearl goes at the moment I'm thinking through my options of either designing my own stamp or investing in a screen printing kit, although eventually I would like to do some graphic prints from photoshop on silk.

Anyway I will let you know more as I do it...but for this entry we are going to look at the amazing designs of Timorous Beasties!

I hadn't heard of Timorous Beasties until fairly recently when a good friend (lovely Chloe) told me I would love their designs, she was, as always completely correct!

Timorous Beasties started life in Glasgow in 1990's where two designers came together to create unique and contemporary designs. Timorous Beasties are known for their take on Toile, which as you can imagine very much caught my interest as I want to create something similar.

Below are some examples of their amazing designs.






Lots of love,
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment