Tuesday 20 August 2013

Adventures at V Festival

Hi all, I am back from the depths of Essex! I spotted lots of interesting prints as well as lots of....interesting fashion choices. One things for certain I did not get the memo that shorts that show your bum cheeks were cool.  Just like shoulder pads, I'm quite sure we will all look back on short shorts and think it was not a good look! These shorts only look good on 6'0 foot model types with shockingly long legs and no cellulite.

Anyway enough about that, I won't bore you with all the details of what I got up to, apart from to tell you that the highlights of the weekend were Ellie Goulding and Kings of Leon. I spotted lots of great festival prints, here are a few examples:



On another subject completely, I wanted to share this awesome dress from ModCloth as the print is so unique...definitely on my wish list

http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/fabulous-flapper-dress

Next week more inspiring fabrics in the way of candy skulls.
Lots of Love,
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment